Sunday, January 6, 2019

18 Must Visit Links for 2019

When you are wanting to save money, you need a full coupon stash.  Here are the top 18 sites where you can print out good quality coupons.  These sites may have 1000 coupons available on Monday, but by Thursday, all have been redeemed.  These sites should be kept on your computer in an easy to find location so you can frequently and regularly hit them for savings.  I like to keep a monthly reminder near the 1st of each month to print coupons.  






Arm and Hammer Printable coupon










Apps you can use to save money (Yes, I have used these personally, and they work).  These four apps I use regularly to earn cash to my PayPal account or for Amazon gift cards.  They don't make up a  ton of money, but every once in a while it's nice to get $10 gift card.  in 2018, I redeemed just under $100 from these apps, with no additional purchases.  I just scanned receipts after I decided to buy.  On Honey, I use it to price compare.  On Black Friday alone, I saved $300 as it showed me where the items I was buying were on sale for less money.  I was very pleased with this app. 


Ibotta app for rebates



Fetch Rewards

ShopKick

Honey


As always, there are pages that are designed to help you stay on target with your grocery goals.  Please take a minute to visit each of these pages, and LIKE the pages on facebook.  You'll get Coupon hacks all year long that can save hundreds. 

My County Market

County Market Coupon News Facebook page


My County Market Facebook Page


Visit County Market Coupon News Cookin w Coupons's profile on Pinterest


All internet coupon print limits are subjective. At the time of this email coupons were available for print. If the daily or weekly print limit has been reached, the coupon will be automatically pulled from the websites. You can try to print again tomorrow. All coupons listed are not available in our stores. We list them so you can order or find them to save you money. Check with clipping services, trade boards, or ebay to find coupons not in your store. It is our intent to help you find as many savings opportunities as possible. Enjoy!