Friday, January 31, 2014

Rainchecks



We’ve had some really good match ups lately.  Those have prompted all our coupon members to buy heavily, or shall I say, save heavily!  We have a great coupon policy that will work out well for customers. 


At our club we work very closely with the store’s grocery manager to be sure to have plenty of the goodies we need that match our coupons.  So when a Hot deal comes on sale and we all want 24,  we let them know that we needed several extra cases in order to use all our coupons.  

When we see a big stockpile deal, it’s key to get the product before the coupon expires.  It’s also key for the store to get the product ordered within that price week.  To lock in that super price, we need to get our store orders placed quickly.  Then they guarantee the price and  delivery.  Usually the shelf only holds around 2 cases of any particular product.  Our steps are pretty simple.  We meet at club, and I ask them to tell me how many they each plan to buy.  I then assume other couponers will be stocking on this deal too, so I add 15%.   We don’t want to have the store order too many more than we need, nor do we want to run out.

Every once in a blue moon, we run short.  When that happens, I get a rain check.  A Rain check can be written up at the Customer Service Desk.  When I first started coupon shopping I used to try to hide my true intentions.  I would say, “I would like 12 cans please.”  When I knew I had 60 coupons and planned to get 60.  Something about saying 60 out loud made me shrink my number down.  That only meant I wasn't getting what I planned to stock for my family, and the store would be short again.  

There is no need to hide the true amount you need.  The store wants you to get as many as they can supply to you.  They also know that if you’re using your coupons, that helps the store sales.
Sometimes, you see an item on sale and the coupons barely arrive before it goes off sale.  If you are ordering coupons, and you know they will be coming in on the last day of the sale, be sure to share that info as well.  I’ve buzzed into my store at the last moment, picked up wrapped cases of items from the back storage room.  Whoa!  That is fun.  Getting a full year supply of pizza sauce, or macaroni and having all shelf ready for home.  The advantage is two fold.  They had it ready for me with out messing up the shelves, and I had easy handling from cart to pantry.  

Finally, sometimes a rain check can be to your favor as well.  So long as we order the products for you in the current sale week we can lock in the price.  That also gives you an extra couple of weeks to get your coupons in order.  Sometimes, when I’m waiting on mail, the extra days are very handy.




For additions Print N Save Coupons:
Coupons.com


All internet coupon print limits are subjective. At the time of this email coupons were available for print. If the daily or weekly print limit has been reached, the coupon will be automatically pulled from the websites. You can try to print again tomorrow. All coupons listed are not available in our stores. We list them so you can order or find them to save you money. Check with clipping services, trade boards, or ebay to find coupons not in your store. It is our intent to help you find as many savings opportunities as possible. Enjoy!