Thursday, April 11, 2013

Cookin' with Coupons


Steak Steak Steak!

All steaks are 20% off this week, so guess what?  I bought steak!  I picked up strip steaks and ribeyes.  The T bones were tempting me, but I can't help it I love a ribeye more. 

When I'm grilling steaks, I like to grill my side dishes.  A few years back I got into Hobo packs.  Foil wrapped goodness.  Here are some of my favorite Hobo packs:

Don't forget to spray the inside of your foil pack with cooking spray before folding it up and popping it on the grill. 

Use your McCormick coupons from newspapers to stock your cabinet now, for the entire summer of flavor! 

Hobo #1  Eggplant
I had never really like eggplant until I tried this grilled set.  
1 lb of cubed eggplant
1 small yellow summer squash
1 small diced red onion
2 small cubed tomatoes
1 tsp of Italian Seasoning  Use Newspaper coupon to save $.75 on 1  McCormick
1 tsp of salt

Hobo #1  No pie apple dessert
3 large apples, cored and sliced
1 small Sunmaid raisin packet (kid's lunch size)  Use Peelie coupon to save $.30 on 1 look on the canister tops.
2 T CH brown sugar
1/4 tsp of Apple pie spice Use Newspaper coupon to save $.75 on 1  McCormick
1 pat of butter
sprinkle of cinnamon   Use Newspaper coupon to save $.75 on 1  McCormick   
Hobo #1 Sweet potatoes
Sweetpotatoes are a good bargain.  Cooked with a small can of sweet potatoes.  There's probably a can from your coupon stock just waiting for you to try this:

1 small can of Princella Sweet potatoes
3 T of maple syrup (Aunt Jemima is on sale this week)
1 T sage Use Newspaper coupon to save $.75 on 1  McCormick
Sprinkling of salt and black pepper 

For additions Print N Save Coupons:
CouponNetwork.com
Coupon Clipping Services:


All internet coupon print limits are subjective. At the time of this email coupons were available for print. If the daily or weekly print limit has been reached, the coupon will be automatically pulled from the websites. You can try to print again tomorrow. All coupons listed are not available in our stores. We list them so you can order or find them to save you money. Check with clipping services, trade boards, or ebay to find coupons not in your store. It is our intent to help you find as many savings opportunities as possible. Enjoy!