Friday, April 11, 2014

Treasure Hunt at County Market

I'm loving the Treasure Hunt!  It's a game we are playing at County Market.  The game runs now until July 15th.  You will earn playing pieces each time you shop. You will need to get a game board when you are next at a County Market store.   Last week, I bought my regular grocery and coupon list and earned 14 playing pieces.  Get this---I won two instant prizes, a Kretchmar sausage and a 20 pack of Frito lay snack chips. Feeling good.

You earn more playing pieces when you buy participating items in store.  These are marked clearly in stores with shelf signs. 

The game board is made up of pieces you collect to win.  There are 5 MILLION dollars worth of prizes being given away.  That's a lot of prizes.  I think I want some.  There are big prizes like $250,000 towards your mortgage, or new car or kitchen remodel.  Then there are many smaller prizes like $25 in free groceries. 

In addition, I received 3 store coupons that I can match up with other manufacturer's coupons.    Love the per one item coupons.  That allows me to be able to really maximize my savings.  One was Nabisco and was written per one item.  The other was on Pepsi.  These store coupons also have a long expiration period to give you time to find your manufacturer's coupons.

Finally, I also had playing pieces that I could enter online for instant prize.  Here I struck out, but I did get two that were redeemable for 4 more playing pieces. Checking online was very easy.  Just create your own login and you'll be able to check them quickly.




For additions Print N Save Coupons:
Coupons.com


All internet coupon print limits are subjective. At the time of this email coupons were available for print. If the daily or weekly print limit has been reached, the coupon will be automatically pulled from the websites. You can try to print again tomorrow. All coupons listed are not available in our stores. We list them so you can order or find them to save you money. Check with clipping services, trade boards, or ebay to find coupons not in your store. It is our intent to help you find as many savings opportunities as possible. Enjoy!