Saturday, January 24, 2015

Print N Save

I'm pleased with my first few weeks of saving for 2015.  This week I spent some time looking for rebates and found several in the Hannibal County Market.  $4 off any groceries, and $5 off any Chips, $5 off any salsa rebates.  By combining these with some forms I picked up online, I've filed over $100 in January for my London total. I did check out 5 times this week, just for the receipts!   I will add the total for rebates as the checks arrive (and show you a picture).  

2015 London Savings
Beginning Balance $53.06
This week's savings $24.22
Total to date $77.28







For additions Print N Save Coupons:
Coupons.com


All internet coupon print limits are subjective. At the time of this email coupons were available for print. If the daily or weekly print limit has been reached, the coupon will be automatically pulled from the websites. You can try to print again tomorrow. All coupons listed are not available in our stores. We list them so you can order or find them to save you money. Check with clipping services, trade boards, or ebay to find coupons not in your store. It is our intent to help you find as many savings opportunities as possible. Enjoy!