Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Coupon Preps

Learning to coupon shop can be frustrating.  You hear all kinds of tips and tricks, and see other people with carts full of groceries for huge discounts.  You'll want to fast forward and become an
expert in a week, but it's confusing and disorganized to do so.

Many new couponers spend a lot of time getting to know the terms and clipping coupons they will never use.  All that time adds up to dirty dishes, unfolded laundry, and TV shows missed!  You can streamline the time spent sorting and cutting pretty easily.

Here is what I do each week:

On Tuesday mornings, I find 15 minutes to check the weekly sale a day early.  This extra day allows me to order any special coupons I want for the week.  It also allows me to print coupons before everyone else looks at their store lists.  I go to My County Market Weekly Sales.  It is posted by 9am on Tuesdays.

Step 2:  I print coupons off all my favorite cheap and easy sites.  These include Coupons.com PrairieFarms.com Bettycrocker.com Campbells.com Kelloggs.com  These are the standard sites with the most coupons.

Step 3:  I go to any sites that have a sale item that I think sometimes has coupons, like Arm & Hammer P&G Old Orchard Coffeemate

Step 4:  I start looking at Hot Coupon World database for any coupons I may have missed.  I type in any food item I want a coupon for and see if it's listed in newspaper coupons.

***This is a time saver:  If it lists a newspaper insert coupon, look at the date of issue, then pull the insert out of your insert pile and cut it.  Don't cut every coupon all the time.  Just when you need it. no more spending an hour a week cutting coupons you will never use.

Step 5:  While looking at the inserts, if there is an item I want go ahead and cut it.  I know I'll use it before expiration.

Step 6:  Put these coupons with my Penny Pinchers organized by layout of the store.  In My store:  Produce, branded Meat, condiments, canned veg, ethnic foods, baking, cereal, cleaning, dairy, breads, frozen.  Pretty simple.

These steps will help you to not get caught up in the time trap.  Don't clip what you won't use.  Don't have 200 extra coupons in hand while shopping, and Don't worry about missing 1 coupon.  Grab the main deals each week and be happy saving dollars and not pennies.


Visit County Market Coupon News Cookin w Coupons's profile on Pinterest.
For additional Print N Save Coupons:
Coupons.com


All internet coupon print limits are subjective. At the time of this email coupons were available for print. If the daily or weekly print limit has been reached, the coupon will be automatically pulled from the websites. You can try to print again tomorrow. All coupons listed are not available in our stores. We list them so you can order or find them to save you money. Check with clipping services, trade boards, or ebay to find coupons not in your store. It is our intent to help you find as many savings opportunities as possible. Enjoy!